ACCEPTABLE QUALITY STANDARDS
After | Noon Keyboard Kits
- There should be no immediately visible scuffs or scratches on the exterior surfaces of the keyboard when fully assembled.
- There may be minor machining, tooling, and hook spots or areas on the interior surfaces of the keyboard.
- There may be blemishes on non-exterior sections of the keyboard that are not visible when fully assembled.
Knob N' Block
- There may be variation in color between EACH Knob and Blocker. This is the nature of the finish and cannot be avoided.
- The Blocker may have a brushed, unpolished texture on parts that are not visible when it is part of a fully assembled board.
- The Knob may have minor blemishes on its interior surfaces.
- There should be no obvious blemishes or scuffs that are apart from the nature of PVD finishing.
Have any questions? You can find us below.
Discord: Join here